We are a privately-owned Domiciliary Care Company registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission. Our management and staff have over 25 years practical experience of working in the homecare sector. We provide domiciliary care in the community to everyone including:
- Older people
- People with learning difficulties
- Mental Health
- Physical disabilities
- Medical condition or disease
There are a range of flexible packages we offer to support your needs, which include:
- Daily care: We will visit you daily to assist and support you with your needs.
- Live in: We will live with you and assist you with your needs on a 24 hour basis.
- Sleepover/waking night: We will visit nightly to support you through the night
- Companionship: We will visit you to have a chat and check on your wellbeing, go out to eat, to social events, doctor appointments or hospital appointments .
- Shopping: We will assist you to complete your daily, weekly or monthly shopping tasks. This may consist of us doing the shopping for you or us accompanying you to do the shopping
- Domestic: We will visit you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to complete all of your cleaning and laundry tasks
We are committed to supporting vulnerable people in their own homes, so that they can continue their lives with dignity and independence and be participating members of their own communities.
- You have a right to privacy with regard to your personal affairs and belongings.
- Confidentiality of Information
- Fulfilment of Aspirations.
- Consulting service users about their daily living arrangements.
- Personal Choice.
- Informing service users about their legal rights.
- Supporting their independence.
- Information about our Complaints Procedure.
- Provide staff with the right skills to provide care and support in a person centred way
The principles underlying our support to vulnerable people include;
Our aim is to provide care and support services to service users to enable them to remain at home and maintain their independence. We will provide:
- A high standard of care that will continue to promote service users’ confidence in the care we deliver.
- Personal care and domestic services that are tailored and meet the service user’s needs and requirements.
- A service that involves service users and/or the people acting on their behalf in all aspects of their care.
- A service that values each service user as an individual and recognises their potential and human rights, by the way we deliver our service to them.
To meet the Service User needs, our Care Service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To deliver a safe, effective and caring service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the Service User’s quality of life.
- To ensure that the service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each Service User’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make decisions.
- To ensure that each Service User’s needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the Care Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Purchasing Contracts / Care Agreements.
- To match the nominated Care Worker as closely as possible with the Service User.
- To ensure that all Service Users receive written information on Hope Homecare Services Limited Procedure for Handling Complaints, Comments and Compliments, and how to use it.
- To endeavour to supply Service Users with a Service User’s Guide in a format that will enable them to know and understand the service we provide.
- To enable people discharged from hospital in setting goals for recovery.
“Our goal is to be your service of choice in the local community.”